Food / Alcohol Vendor Application
Once you have submitted your application, please use our online cart to purchase your booth fee. If you prefer, you may also mail a check (Payable to: Garrett County Celtic Festival) to:
Garrett County Celtic Festival
PO Box 82
Accident, MD 21520
- Tables, chairs, or any other equipment must be reserved and paid for in advance. (See Above)
- Limited booths may have electricity available. Request for electricity must be made at the time of application. Vendor must supply all electric cords, and they must be secured. Vendor is to ensure they do not create a safety hazard. Though the event only occurs within daylight hours, be prepared for low lighting conditions. Please bring your own outdoor extension cords of at least 25 feet.
- Vendors shall sell and serve goods at their own risk. The Garrett County Celtic Festival staff and volunteers are not responsible for any loss or damage to person or property. Applicants must obey all pertinent safety codes and laws including, but not limited to: fire safety, parking regulations, Garrett County Health Department, and Garrett County Alcohol Control Board.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting payment, along with all appropriate taxes.
- All food vendors are required to obtain an inspection from the Garrett County Health Department, which will be arranged by the Garrett County Celtic Festival. Health inspection certificates must be posted within sight for the duration of the festival. For more information on the requirements to obtain this permit please contact 301-334-7777.
- Vendors will have access to festival grounds before and after posted event times for setup and teardown. Vendors must move their vehicles to designated parking areas and may not have immediate access to them during the event.
- The event will take place rain or shine, unless the entire event is cancelled by the organizer. Vendors agree to staff their booths throughout the duration of the event, though may use their discretion to be present in severe weather. (Fees are non-refundable.) All displays and merchandise must be secured for wind and rain. All tents must be fire retardant.
- Vendors are required to keep their booth areas generally clean and tidy. Storage space is not be available, so consider skirting your table. Posted signage must be within the space, and be family-friendly.
- Festival grounds will be laid out to prioritize guest experience, traffic flow, and maximum visibility for each vendor.
- Participants agree to video and photography use by festival organizers for promotional purposes, and all footage taken at the event is property of The Garrett County Celtic Festival.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol permitted in designated areas only.
- Pets are permitted on festival grounds, including vendors’ pets. Please dispose of waste appropriately.
Participating vendors agree to hold the Highland Festival of Garrett County, Maryland, Inc. (dba The Garrett County Celtic Festival) harmless for loss, damage, or liability due to weather, theft, fire, negligence, or for any other reason. Vendors are responsible for securing their own insurance. Vendors are responsible for the care and condition of the premises in their assigned spot. Said premises will be left in the same condition as at the time of show setup.